Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hi mom!


This picture was taken while we waited for Spencer and Megan's wedding to start. It was out on the beach and so windy that day. But Mom looked great (do you forgive me for the swimming picture?) I am glad that mom came with us to Honduras its a trip and time I will never forget. Thank you mom for being a good sport through the 7 hour boat ride one way that about half of us got sea sick on, having to be lifted on and off of the boats, the food that didn't often meet your needs then there was the heat and lack of air conditioning and most of all my kids! I am glad that you survived them the most. But mom we were all so glad that you were their. Spencer mentioned it just the other day. Thank you for being so brave and trusting. you are my hero. I love you Mom, your the best.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

So glad that mom went with you guys! We love her too...She is the best isn't she...