Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT

We did a girls over nighter up in ClemElm. The night was perfect, we had tinfoil dinners and apple crisps in the dutch oven and them Somores. I did think it could get any better then that but It did. We had the next day and it was perfect. Thoe the best part was the time with my sister and nieces. I think that I won the prize for the best sisters and nieces, I wouldn't trade them for anyone else. they are the awsome. We are going to do this ever year and any female in our family is invited to go. You just have to be able to get yourself to the bathroom, or at least take care of the paper work on your own and be able to get your own shirt if the need arises. Other then that come with us it was great. Just ask our supreme fire stater.
What skills that girls has. You go girl!.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Just love the pictures! so, which sister did you love spending time with? J/K. We had a blast! Can't wait till next year. I love the binky chains! I'm getting the word out!

Mindy said...

Cute pictures! Wish I could have been there! Next time! Love ya!