Thursday, October 16, 2008


Yesterday Becca, Momma, Daddy and I went on a picnic up to Salmon La Sac. Mom and Becca picked up daddy from the transitional care center. We then met in Roslyn. The drive was beautiful. Fall colors are showing more golds and deep reds now. Daddy rode up front and he had the best view. We even saw a white tail deer. We found a spot right by the river and cooked lunch. Daddy seemed to really enjoy him self. On the way home he thanked Becca and me, that it had been " really nice." It was really nice for me too. Thanks mom and dad for the many camping trips as a kid. I love the smell of wood smoke, and the beauty of the outdoors. I enjoyed myself also. Lets do it again.

3 comments:

Dr Chris Hill said...

Nice blog

Dr Chris Hill said...

Nice blog

Nana said...

I love the picture of Averie and her horse. The hand on the hip is especially special. Wish I could go picnicing with you all.