Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Junes binky chains

This is my new project. I started making chains and bracelets for June and Avrie with Anjerie. Its been so fun that I made a few more and gave them as gifts. They have been such a hit that I started to sell them to people. Its really fun and I going to put a few on ebay and Skyler is going to help me set up a on line store, so that I can get a few of these out there. If you see any that you would like to have, just drop me and email at jarman@fairpoint.net and I will get back to you. I will put up a few pictures and add to them as more are made. If you want a certain color or a name just let me know, I will try and get what you need. I make these with just one end (a continuous wire) they are also ended with two types of crimp beads to prevent beads coming off. I use all glass or plastic beads so no flaking paint problems. These can be washed off. So their it is. Thanks to Junie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: